Clonmel Community Resource Centre
Clonmel Community Resource Centre (CCRC) exists to assist the “not for profit” Community, Voluntary and Statutory Agencies in the delivery of their services.
- A fully equipped meeting/training space/office accommodation for community service providers.
- A full and part time childcare service that supports children to become active learners
- A professional team committed to respond to emerging needs by enabling and managing innovative and creative projects.
Some of the family support initiatives that run in the CCRC include:
- Family Room: The Family Room is a quiet neutral safe space to host family network meetings, support and run family support projects. The Family room can accommodate up to 12 people comfortably
- Rainbows programme: This programme for children affected by bereavement, parental separation or divorce is run at regular intervals.
- Infant Mental Health programme: This programme is hosted by the CCRC.
- Clonmel LGBT Project: This programme is managed by the CCRC
- Parents Plus Early Years programme: CCRC staff are trained to deliver this parenting programme.
- TLC Kidz programme: CCRC is involved in an inter-agency initiative to roll out this programme for children exposed to Domestic Abuse in the South of the county.
Target Group: Children and families
How to access: Contact office