Men’s Aid Ireland provides a confidential helpline, a support and information service for male victims of Domestic Abuse. Its services include:
- National Confidential Helpline
- Legal clinic – Information about Safety Orders, Protection Orders, Barring Orders.
- One to one practical support – Explaining Court Paperwork, Safety Planning, Care plans
- Counselling – By Telephone
- Counselling – Face to Face
- Court Accompaniment – Dolphin House, Dublin (Family Courts)
- OutReach Clinics in Monaghan, Cavan, Louth and Meath
- Certified Training – All areas of domestic abuse including coercive control.
Target Group: Male victims of Domestic Abuse
How to access: Contact with Men’s Aid Ireland national office
National Confidential help-line: Tel. (01) 5543811, Monday – Friday, 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.