Nano Nagle Community Resource Centre
The Local Employment Service (LES) provides advice, information and support to assist people towards employment opportunities. The Carrick LES office staff (Employment Guidance Officer & Administrator) offers the following services:
- Professional one-to-one support to assist with career progression
- Professional CV
- Interview Coaching and Job Seeking skills
- Assessment of current education, training and skills experience.
- Access to financial support for accredited training
- Information on TETB training courses, DEASP supports and services, etc.
- Up-dated information weekly on Facebook about job vacancies and courses
- Use of IT to assist in job-seeking efforts.
The Carrick LES office is part of the Co. Waterford LES which is coordinated by Waterford Leadership Partnership.
Target Groups: Social Welfare payment recipients at the Carrick-on-Siúir Social Welfare branch office
How to contact: Direct contact with office.
Geographic remit: Carrick-on-Siúir Social Welfare Branch Office area