Killaloe-Ballina Community & Family Resource Centre
Killaloe-Ballina Community & Family Resource Centre works to ensure the social inclusion and welfare of vulnerable, marginalised families, individuals and groups by providing needs-based responses and innovative ways of working to encourage community participation and wellbeing.
The services provided include:
- One-to-one confidential support
- Social Prescribing service to support individuals to access social networks and opportunities in the community
- Parenting & Family Support through advice, information and parenting programmes
- Parent & Toddler Group
- La Leche Breast Feeding support
- Information about other services; sign-posting and referral to other services
- A broad range of training and education, community arts and wellbeing courses.
- Photo-copying and printing services; room hire.
- Senior Alert Scheme.
Target Group: Families and individuals in the community
Referral: Self referral; referral by agencies
How to access: To contact centre
Hours of Business: Monday – Friday, 10.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
Geographical remit: Killaloe, Ballina and environs